Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ahhhhh...Spring Break


I am back from a fabulous Spring Break with my sweet family. I needed the time to regroup and get the last bit of energy to push through to the end of the school year. We started at Disney World and ended at my most favorite beach in the world. It was heavenly. Now, I am back at work and making my "to do" list for the next five weeks. We are administering the CRCT this week and that really makes my schedule different. Here is what is currently occupying my brain:
*encouraging my sweet small group to work hard and do their best on the CRCT
*planning for the 1st grade musical sets for the May 3rd performance (eeeek, that's not far away)
*taking down ALL that art from the art show
*sorting ALL of that art from the art show
*returning ALL of that art from the art show
*returning ALL of the other student art work so they can show their families the amazing work they have done!
*creating a fun collaborative project with my students that will be on display when school starts back
*survival
What is on your "to do" list to wrap up your school year?


No comments:

Post a Comment